On the heels of an heroic Blue Jays season, baseball lovers’ delight Pitch Talks returns to Mills Hardware on Monday, November 16.
This fan favourite, which wowed SRO crowds at Mills during its September debut, promises to deliver a night of baseball storytelling, analysis & debate! And after the past month in Jays land, there’s definitely a lot to talk about!
Pitch Talks will offer the faithful a breakdown of what’s next for the Blue Jays with an esteemed panel of insiders:
- Stephen Brunt (Sportsnet)
- Jeff Blair (Sportsnet)
- Steve Milton (Hamilton Spectator)
- Ben Nicholson-Smith (Sportsnet)
The night will also feature Ashley Stephenson from the Canadian women’s national baseball team to talk about her experiences in the game!
The Pitch Talks team has also called up a Blue Jays “Fanel” of baseball diehards to talk about the postseason and what lies beyond:
- Chris Johnston Sportsnet
- Nick Dika bassist for The Arkells
- Kieran Roy co-owner, Arts & Crafts
- Scott Crawford Director of Operations, Canadian Baseball Hall Of Fame